MWDDC is "Awesome... Innovative"
From breakdancing to breakout sessions, IDSA’s 2015 Midwest District Design Conference made quite a splash in St. Louis. Professionals, students, speakers and sponsors met at the INTERSECTION May 1-2.
Wurth, who spoke on “Three Fundamental Frameworks for Design Innovation,” kept followers posted on the latest conference developments:
- 3 #innovation powerhouses rounding out an amazing #idsamidwest15 experience. @IDSA @suryavanka @PatMcBud pic.twitter.com/AgYpuuSyAx
- "Playing it safe will not win in today's marketplace" - #amen @PatMcBud #idsamidwest15
- "There will ways be a need for #industrialdesign" - well said @dziersk #idsamidwest15 @IDSA
- Taking in "6 Principles for Working Differently" by @CottonMartha from @gravitytankinc - so, so good. #idsamidwest15 pic.twitter.com/qWuL3ANHmX
- "Revenues are vanity. Profits are for sanity. Cash is king." | #verbalgold from Bryce Rutter @IDSA #idsamidwest15
- "Design can leverage constraints as a lever for innovation." Well said @neeti_kailas #idsamidwest15
- The @suryavanka finale: "you cannot design what you cannot measure" -- #brilliant @IDSA #idsamidwest15 pic.twitter.com/vZZnm4R45v
IDSA Executive Director Daniel Martinage, CAE @danielm_idsa: Bright day for a exceptionally bright line-up @ #idsamidwest15.
Some more rave reviews, as some attendees got so excited, they flipped out over the conference:
@teamsdesign What a great weekend in St. Louis at #IDSAMidwest15! We'll try brush up on our popping and locking for next year. pic.twitter.com/o55or6SUnP @paulhatch1—that time a breakdance fight broke out at #IDSAMidwest15. instagram.com/p/2OnFn-oNY_/
A big thank you to our Super Sponsors: Agora: An Outside Edge; Eastman Innovation Lab, Kaleidoscope, Purina, College for Creative Studies, Metaphase, solidThinking, solidworks, Designcraft, GE Applicances, KeyShot, Midwest Protoyping, schattdecor and Wacom.