We’ve all been told that sometimes we need to "pick our battles." This phrase is often a reality during the design process. We fight for the details that make our designs unique, we confront assumptions, and we battle timelines or budgetary constraints just to name a few. In the end, all of these things will make us stronger and more prepared for the next challenge. By exploring what it means to fight (win or lose), we can better understand how to regroup and press forward. During Fight In Five, we’ll hear from some of Atlanta’s most creative minds on what it means to stand up in the name of design and fight for what you believe.
- Blake Howard - Creative Director & Founder @ Matchstic
- Bill Bridwell - Sr Industrial Designer @ InReality
- Russell Kroll - Founding Partner @ Formation Design Group
- Joshua Goldstein - CEO @ Department of Better Technology
- Jonathon Quinn - Designer & Founder @ South of Urban
- Ryan Haney - Architect @ HOK
MORE WILL BE ANNOUNCED SOON!
When: March 5, 2015, 6:30-8:30pm
Where: People of Resource - 828 Ralph McGill Blvd, W6 Atlanta, GA 30306
Space is limited - RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org