New York Design Week 2017
What: Women x Design: Panel discussion
Join Designit & IDSA NYC for a conversation with five incredible and accomplished women who are making waves in the design world! This panel will explore the varied issues faced by women in design and offer insights into the challenges, successes, and journey that got them where they are today.
- Amanda Caroll Principal of Gensler
- Ilene Shaw, CEO & Creative Director, Shaw & Co. Productions
- Karen Stone, Director of Design, Knoll, Inc.
- Liz Jackson, Chief Advocacy Officer, Inclusive Fashion & Design Collective
- Miya Osaki, Partner at Diagram
- Moderated by Navit Karen, Senior designer, Designit
When: Wednesday, May 24th 6:30pm-9pm
6:30 pm: networking + snacks & booze
7:30 pm: panel discussion
8:30-9:00 pm: Q & A
Where: Designit, 77 Sands St Brooklyn, NYC
Sponsored by Designit, this event is going to be in their brand new space in Brooklyn. Come check it out!