Welcome to INNOVATION, IDSA's quarterly design journal.
Professional IDSA members receive a free copy of INNOVATION four times a year as part of their member benefits. Copies of past articles or full editions of can be ordered by calling 703.707.6000, x118. Nonmembers can subscribe to the quarterly or become an IDSA member.
THE POWER OF PERSUASION
- Teaching Eco-Awareness in Industrial Design You Made That with What?
by Leslie E. Speer, IDSA
- The Global Design Model is American
By RitaSue Siegel, IDSA
- The Many Uses of Apple's iPod Ordinary Rituals, Extraordinary Meanaings
by Prasad Boradkar, IDSA
- Scenarios as a Design and Product Planning Tool Design for the Future
By Mark Capper
- The Power of Persuasion
By Michael Schrage
IN EVERY ISSUE
- Persuasion, A Priority
From the Editor, Mark Dziersk, FIDSA
- Patrons of Industrial Design Excellence
- Letters to the Editor
- Discuss Amonst Yourselves … Pursasion
- Open Call: Hot Concepts, Cook Designs Dreaming in the Big Blue Sky
Introduction by Gerard Furbershaw, IDSA