Welcome to INNOVATION, IDSA's quarterly design journal.
Professional IDSA members receive a free copy of INNOVATION four times a year as part of their member benefits. Copies of past articles or full editions of can be ordered by calling 703.707.6000, x118. Nonmembers can subscribe to the quarterly or become an IDSA member.
THE MASLOW MYTH T0PPLING THE PYRAMID
- A Degree of Signficance The First Degree
by Carroll Gantz, FIDSA
- Designer in the Middle
by Paul Hatch, IDSA
- Getting Personal with Universal
by Jim Mueller, IDSA
- The Origin of Personas
by Alan Cooper
- The Marginal Appeal of Aesthetics Why Buy What You Don't Need?
By Virginia Postrel
IN EVERY ISSUE
- From the Editor
by Mark Dziersk, FIDSA
- Patrons of Industrial Design Excellence
- Letters to the Editor
- Discuss Amongst Yourselves …
- Cars, Cars, Cars
by Harvey Winn, L/IDSA
- Open Call: Consumer Electronics