Spend the day at this free seminar with USPTO Design Examiners, Managers, Design Patent Practitioners and Industrial Designers from across the country. Join us to hear lively and thought-provoking discussions about various aspects of design patents.
There is no fee to attend; however, we ask that you register in advance. No CLE credit is offered for this event.
- Update from the Director of Technology Center 2900
- USPTO Developments including updates on Hague, ID5, and Design Law Treaty initiatives
- Report from the Intellectual Property Office of Singapore on recent changes in design law in Singapore
- Presentations from major corporations on strategic protection and enforcement of designs, including IBM, Gentex Corp., and more!
- Panel discussion of in-house attorneys about design patent portfolio management
- Case law summaries on important design patent decisions over the past year, from the Federal Circuit, district court, and PTAB
April 25, 2019
8:30am - 5:00pm
600 Dulany Street
Alexandria, VA 22314
8:30 – 9:00 am Continental Breakfast
9:00 am – 12:00 pm Morning Sessions
12:00 – 1:15 pm Lunch and Interaction
1:15 – 5:00 pm Afternoon Sessions