Samsung India Keyboard

Silver
2022

Data suggests that only 12% of India’s population prefer English, while the other 88% prefer Indian languages. As the majority of more than 1.3 billion people in India, which is the world’s second-largest smartphone market, rely heavily on local languages and scripts, it becomes essential to improve the typing experience to support vernacular language needs. The Samsung India Keyboard with a vertical grid supports 29 different Indian languages on the same grid, making it easy and intuitive to find consonants and vowels. Users can type with minimal error, and the clear distinction between vowels and consonants provides a balanced typing load for faster text input.

Designed by: Vikas Chopra, Rishabh Johri, Supriya Manna, Vanshika Saigal, and Mahelaqua of Samsung Design Delhi for Samsung Electronics

Contact: Email | Website