Creative / Responsible Hardworking / Proactive / Leader / Problem solving / Social and environmental responsibility.
• 2008 - 2012 – Bachelor of Industrial Design at ITESM CCM (Monterrey Institute of Technology and Higher Education - Mexico City Campus) #1 Private University in Mexico and #2 in Latin America (QS World University Rankings, 2016).
Graduated with the highest grade point average of the class of 2012.
• 2012 – Stainless Steel Seminar - IMINOX (Stainless Steel Mexican Institute).
May 2013 – Jun 2015 - Grupo Bausau S.A. de C.V.
• Design and production of kitchens, bathroom furniture, closets, wardrobes and doors for architectural projects in Mexico City.
• Interior design and production of furniture for home and office.
• Graphic design: corporate identity, web design, signs and advertisements (project sales).
• Supervision of working groups and direct customer service.
• Application of strategies for import and marketing of European design products in Mexico.
• Direct dealings with Export Managers / Directors from different countries.
• Monitoring production, import, installation and delivery of products.
• Plan development for the creation of the 1st workshop and the 1st showroom of Ennia.
• Creation and implementation of strategies and business plans to consolidate and position Grupo Bausau and its companies (Ennia – import trading company; e.Co - design studio; Bausau Construction, and Clé - real estate company).
• HR Support.
• Leading Grupo Bausau into the industrial design field (2013).
• Consolidating Ennia as an import trading company of premium design products.
• Agreements with Major European design firms (Häcker, Schock, Tobias Grau, Hülsta, etc).
• Implement specific strategies for Grupo Bausau to raise its productivity generating significant growth in each of the companies.
• Increased responsibilities when I was promoted.
Jan - Dec 2012 – Industria Arte y Diseño en Cristal S.A. de C.V. (Industry Art and Design in Glass)
• Design of furniture, decorative and promotional items in glass like doors, windows, tables, frames, railings, sculptures, domes, lamps, logos and jewelry.
• Graphic design for brochures, company catalog and advertising for Arquitk magazine.
• Booth design for Expo Habitat 2012 at World Trade Center Mexico, and exhibitor function.
• Learning and implementation of different techniques such as vitrografía, engraving, grinding, cutting, painting, thermoforming, fused and stained glass in modern designs.
• Design and manufacture of glass rings line.
• Convincing the director to continue developing the company long term.
2014 - 2015 – BeeYounik (Kids brand).
• Graphic design: corporate identity, signs and advertisements.
2011 – Meditec Congress at Tec de Monterrey CCM - Stands.
• Design, production and installation of pliable booths (for reuse).
• Budget development.
2011 – Sólo Cristo Salva Baptist Church - Integrated design.
• Interior Design of the chapel.
• Redesign of Church identity: logo, graphics and website.
2010 - 2012 – Tec de Monterrey CCM - Graphic Design.
• Advertising design for the 3rd Nutrition Congress for Parents, and the concerts: Shuffle, Playbill and Soundtrack.
2009 - 2012 – Design for social events.
• Design proposals, budget and manufacture of decorative elements for social events up to 500 people.
• Contact with new clients due to design, service and improvements.
Medical (Rehab) Design
Furniture / Interior Design
Music, dance, art.
Stainless steel, carbon steel, aluminum, ceramic, wood, MDF and chipboard, glass, fiberglass and polymers.
Spanish - Native language
English – Advanced
French – Intermediate
Adobe Creative Suite
Awards and Recognitions.
• 2012 – Torre de Excelencia (Tower of Excellence), award for the highest grade point average of the graduating class of 2012. (98/100).
• 2012 – Honorable Mention for Excellence to the highest grade point average in the Industrial Design Bachelor´s degree.
• 2012 – Recognized as one of the best students of the year by the Reforma Newspaper.
• 2009 - 2012 – 9 Recognitions of academic excellence (semiannual).
• 2012 – Kadja project exhibition in the Mexican Museum of Design (MUMEDI) for being finalist in the IMINOX stainless steel contest.
• 2009 - 2012 – 4 Awards for the best design project in the Hiperentregas (ITESM CCM).
• 2011 - 2012 –Telmex Foundation - Grant to pay for college expenses.
• 2008 - 2012 – ITESM CCM – 70% Grant/Funding to study the career of Industrial Design.
• 2005 - 2008 – BBVA Bancomer Foundation - Scholarship to complete high school tuition.
• 2005 - 2008 ITESM CCM – 70% scholarship to study high school.