Don’t miss Super Saturday at the IDSA International Conference in Seattle, as we celebrate 50 years!
Visit the Design Gallery and the IDSA Experience between 9am-2pm to see the IDEA winning products first hand; meet and engage with IDSA leadership, staff and partners. Pick up your commemorative IDSA 50th Anniversary pin; participate in our TOMS Style Your Sole activity; and take part in the Design Foundation Silent Auction.
Hear from compelling speakers such as David Moinina Sengeh, a TED fellow who’s been honored on Forbes 30 under 30 in Technology; Patrice Martin, co-lead and creative director of IDEO.org; Bill Evans, IDSA, president of Bridge Design; and Kavita Shukla of Fenugreen.
Join the discussion at the Design Leadership Panel. This will be a unique opportunity to interact with the profession’s finest. Hear from high-level, respected and seasoned design leaders discussing the state and future of the industry, while exploring potential future leadership scenarios. IDSA is excited to announce that Thomas Lockwood, PhD, IDSA, founding partner of Lockwood Resource, will moderate this key discussion, which features:
- Carole Bilson, IDSA, president, DMI
- Sean Carney, chief design officer, Philips
- Dan Harden, IDSA, president/CEO, Whipsaw
- Klaus Kaasgaard, VP user experience design, Intuit
- Steve Kaneko, FIDSA, partner director of design, Microsoft
- Mauro Porcini, IDSA, chief design officer, PepsiCo, Inc.
- Eric Quint, IDSA, chief design officer, 3M
- Ernesto Quinteros, IDSA, chief design officer, Johnson & Johnson
- Nasahn Sheppard, IDSA, divisional VP of product design, REI Private Brands
Spend Saturday afternoon exploring Seattle. The Emerald City has so many options; we’ll give you a guide to help you get the most out of your day in Seattle--an exciting, walkable, urban city surrounded by unmatched natural beauty. See the city with ideas from the IDSA Seattle 2015 Host Committee.
Super Saturday will culminate as we celebrate 35 years of the International Design Excellence Awards (IDEA). Which designs will take Gold? Join us for this red-carpeted, black-tie optional event. A ticket to the closing party–the IDEA Gala sponsored by Samsung–is included with your Super Saturday conference registration.
If you can’t make it for the four-day conference, take advantage of Super Saturday. Day passes will be available onsite for $545.