Oct 12 2017 - 2:10pm
This is the year to enter IDEA and celebrate with IDSA, as IDEA enters its 35th year and IDSA celebrates its 50th anniversary. Here’s what’s new for IDEA 2015:
- The new entry process makes it easier to submit to the competition by March 16 with a late application deadline of March 30.
- Check out Five Top Tips to Winning Gold by IDEA 2015 Jury Chair Matthew Marzynski to help your product score big.
- The new, searchable IDEA gallery makes it easy to find winners by year, level, or category.
- Which products will win Gold and which win Silver won’t be revealed until the Saturday black-tie gala on Aug. 22 at IDSA’s International Conference in Seattle.
- The IDEA 2014 award-winning products are displayed prominently at the top of our new website’s home page. In August, your entry may be in the spotlight, as the new winners are posted and gain global exposure.