5 Easy Steps to Maximize Your Conference Experience
Networking is one of the top reasons that designers from the around the world attend the IDSA International Design Conference. Now, we've made it easier for you to connect even before you arrive. Create your virtual business card to “Check In” to the event. All those who are checked in are eligible to win one of our daily door prizes! Here's what you need to do:
- Download the IDSA Conferences mobile app here, or use your phone to scan the QR code on the right side of this article.
- Choose the IDSA International Design Conference 2017 “guide.”
- Once the app has downloaded—on the homepage, click on the user icon in the top right corner and choose to create a login via your social media account, or your email address.
- When you've logged in with a username and password, set up your virtual business card by adding your name, email, social media accounts, etc.
- Once completed, you will see a "Check In" red button at the bottom of your screen. Click on "Check In."
Go to Attendees on the dropdown menu in the top left corner of the app, to make sure you are on the list! Click on attendees' names to send a "connect" request, and exchange virtual business cards! Bonus: now you're eligible for a chance to win one of our daily door prizes!