Wed, November 16, 2016 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM EST
Interested in service design methods?
Want to learn how to assess, communicate and affect the end-to-end experience customers have with your product or service?
Join IDSA-NYC to learn how to use Service Blueprint, to deliver meaningful products and services. In this workshop you will learn Service Blueprinting, a powerful tool that will enable you to:
Visualize your services from your customer’s point of view
Evaluate your customer’s service experience
Develop an action plan for service improvement
Who should attend:
This workshop is for designers, researchers, marketers, product managers and anyone who wants to build empathy for their customer and understand their experience– needs and frictions and operationalize new solutions.
1. Sign-in and socialize– 6:00-6:30
2. Introduction on blue print– 6:30-7:00
3. Activity1- Visualize: Map the service blue print– 7:00-7:45
4. Activity 2- Evaluate: Identify the frictions, crucial touch-points, un-met needs and successful or unsuccessful service encounters– 7:45-8:00
5. Activity 3- Develop: Design a future state service blueprint– 8:00-8:30
5. Each group shares their blueprint– 8:30-9:00