We've retooled the INNOVATION showcase to include ANY new design. No category restrictions—if it is new, it can be included. This is your chance to show your latest products to the design community. This is not a competition; all qualifying submissions will be published. Please designate concepts and student work as such.
Submitting is easy—simply email the following to INNOVATION Managing Editor Karen Berube by using the Showcase Contract link below. The form requires:
- Project name
- Design firm
- Client (if any)
- Web or email address to be published (one only)
- Provocative statement of no more than 15 words related to the concept (not a product description)
- Image: 300dpi, cmyk, 5x7" (minimum—larger is better), tiff preferred, white backgrounds preferred (large files can be sent via www.yousendit.com)
- Credit card information for $450 for IDSA members or $750 for nonmembers (card number, expiration date and name of cardholder)
- Contact information for submitter (including full address)
Please contact Karen Berube, managing editor, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 703.707.6000 x102, with any questions.