Every year we see some of the most innovative and thought-provoking products and concepts come out of the IDEA competition crowned as gold winners. These projects always leave us craving more information about the approach, their inspiration and what made them stand out from the other entries each category.
To satisfy our craving for this insight and to provide our audience with a more in-depth look at our Gold IDEA winners, we decided to pick the brains of the people responsible for the projects we found most interesting and deliver exclusive Q&As in what we call “IDEA Insights” for 2012.
- Frog's UNICEF Project Mwana
- Panasonic's LED Clear Bulb
- Aruliden's Tools at Schools
- IBM's THINK
- Nokia's Lumia 800 and 900
- Samsung's Digital X-Ray XGEO UX
- Ecologic Brands Paper Bottle
- Balde a Balde: Safe Agua
- C-thru Smoke Diving Helmet
- DIGIFI: Audionauts
- Nursing Kit
- Beats by Dr. Dre Beats Mixr & Beats by Dr. Dre Wireless
- Medical Toolkit for Surface-Mount Microdialysis (SMD)