Fri, 2016-04-08 15:18#1
Welcome! Here are some rules & guidelines...
Welcome to the IDSA online community! We hope you’ll find this forum to be a useful site to exchange ideas. By registering and/or participating in this forum, you agree to be bound by the following rules and guidelines:
IDSA Forum Rules & Guidelines
- Before posting a new topic, check to make sure there isn’t a current thread on that topic.
- Please stay on topic. Don’t post irrelevant links, comments, etc.
- Respect the opinions of other posters. It’s OK to disagree, but keep posts respectful and civil.
- Posts that contain threats, obscenities, advertisements, off-topic, inappropriate and/or offensive content will be deleted.
- You should own the copyrights to all the material you post to the forum. If you do not, you must identify the proper source(s) of any material posted to the forum.
- Do not impersonate other forum members or falsely claim to represent a person or organization.
- We discourage posters from divulging personal information for their own safety.
- We would appreciate it if posters are clear as to what is fact and what is opinion.
- As this an IDSA forum, IDSA reserves the right to add to, modify or delete all posts.
- IDSA also reserves the right to suspend or terminate a poster’s account at any time for any reason.
- All posts on this forum become the property of IDSA.
- IDSA reserves the right to utilize any posts in any manner without consent of the poster.
- By participating in this forum, all posters agree to indemnify IDSA from any fee, claim, loss and/or damage resulting from participation in this forum.
- IDSA accepts no responsibility for the content and/or opinions of others posted on this forum.