IDEA Winner's Logos
IDSA welcomes IDEA® winners and finalists to indicate the fact of their winning entry with one of the winner designations, as appropriate. IDEA Award Winners and Finalists may replicate the IDEA winner logo on packaging, advertising and merchandising materials. Follow the example set by Fiskars, OXO Good Grips, IBM, Canon, Ford, Samsung and a legion of design firms, all of which have promoted the fact that their designs are IDEA winners. IDEA Winners and Finalists may download and license the IDEA logo at no cost.
1. Refer to the award as a Gold, Silver or Bronze IDEA Award or IDEA Finalist. Do not refer to the award as a medal, prize, or the “IDSA Award” or “BusinessWeek Award.”
2. IDEA is a service mark owned exclusively by IDSA. All rights are reserved. IDEA winners may not make trademark use of the IDEA® mark. Please direct any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. There are no color restrictions.
4. You may not alter these files. The logo is intended to be placed not manipulated in its original form.
5. All levels of award are contained in each file; use the applicable logo.
NOTE: Award winners must not display the logo on any press or promotional materials until after the winners are announced.